Present: Rick Levinson, Mary Buchanan, Deborah Aker, Troy Maynor
Absent: Chris Lagarde and Saismatie Bagnola
1. Meeting called to order at 7:40 P.M at Mary’s. Minutes of the August 13 meeting were not read.
2. Pool Report –
*Jeanine had reported more trespassing at the pool. Rick called the sheriff’s office and got the name of the owner of the car that has been seen repeatedly at the pool and with whom Cliff had a rude conversation recently. Rick will re-contact the sheriff, then ask our lawyer to write the owner a letter indicating that if there is further trespassing, the authorities will be called.
* Troy installed 4 security lights; two replacing the potty roof light and two new ones on the shade structure. He is adjusting the sensitivity of these new lights.
*Next pool season the need for weekly closing will be explained
3. 2009 Budget – With a lot of help from Cliff and his spreadsheet, the Board arrived at the 2009 budget. The board is recommending the ending of Workfare due to poor member participation and raising dues to $70/month in order to pay someone to do the work.
4. Lia Creek dam proposal – Lia spoke to the Board about possible building of low dams across the creek behind the Crystal Garden Homes. The Board will walk the area with Lia at some time to determine how much work and $ would be involved in a project such as this.
5. TDS vs. CDS – After several months of trying to decide whether to stay with TDS or switch to CDS, Mary has turned negotiations over to Rob Baxter. He will notify us of how they turn out and then we will see what the 3 subdivision decision is.
6. Financial Reports – The Board approved the financial reports for June & July.
Meeting adjourned at 9:30 P.M.
Next Board meeting – Monday, October 13, 2008 – 7:30 P.M at Mary’s
Mary Buchanan RPOA Secretary