Present: Rick Levinson, Mary Buchanan, Deborah Aker, Chris, Troy Maynor and
1. Meeting called to order at 7:43 P.M at Mary’s. Minutes of the
January 16, 2008 meeting approved as amended.
2. Bonfire/Chili Cook-off – If the burn ban is not lifted by March 1,
the event will be postponed until fall.
3. Pool membership advertising card – Chris will send the Board what
was sent out last year. After changes have been made it will be ready
to mailed out no later than April 1.
4. Workfare 2008 – The speed bumps need to be painted, big rocks
placed by them to discourage drivers that go off the road to avoid
them, 10′ Concord Circle sweep of rocks and stumps, limbs moved to
dome parking lot.
5. Speed limit signs on Crystal Hills Drive – Susan Beck has asked
the Board to look into having sped limits posted on Crystal Hills
drive and Concord Circle. Sais will contact Hays County to see what
steps that would take. Keep right signs, reflectors marking the
center of the road or a center line in the hill would also keep
drivers on the right side of the road. A sign painted on Goldenwood
Way reminding drivers that there is a stop sign ahead was suggested.
Drivers coming out of Goldenwod often pull out in front of Concord
Circle traffic thinking that we also have a stop.
6. Music volume in Radiance – The Board discussed concerns and
complaints about the volume of music. It has been addressed with
7. Full Moon in July Boat Ride of Lake Travis – Party boat
reservations have been made for Friday July 18 from 7:00 – 10:00.
Meeting adjourned at 9:17 P.M.
Next Board meeting – Wed. March 19, 2008 – 7:30 P.M. at Mary’s
Mary Buchanan RPOA Secretary