Present: Rick Levinson, Mary Buchanan, Betsy Kirkpatrick, Chris
Lagarde, Deborah Aker
Absent: Brad Fregger
1. Meeting brought to order at 7:40 P.M. at Rick’s. Minutes of the
October 18, 2004 approved as amended.
2. Speed Bumps – Mary will contact Jim Covington at Lone Star for a
recommendation of a road engineer for speed bumps.
3. Brush along Concord Circle – Mary contacted Lia and it is cedar
form her land that is being piled right along Concord Circle. She
assured her that it will either be chipped or moved by Thanksgiving
or soon thereafter. Mary pointed out that is very close to the low
water crossing and could be washed into the creek in heavy rains.
Lia said she would remove it if that occurred.
4. Crystal Garden Home lighting – A plan needs to be created and then
a consensus reached by community members living in the CGH about step
lighting. Mary will contact Nathan the electrician about choices.
5. Possibility of purchasing new tractor – The Board discussed the
possibility of purchasing a used tractor with a bucket on the front
to replace our aging Ford. Outsourcing was discussed. Though the
Board is doubtful of the economics of this idea, Mary will look into
the cost of a used tractor.
6. Workfare – Mary went over the jobs for the 2 upcoming work days.
7. Invitation to join Radiance – Mary will get a copy to Cliff for
approval before it is distributed to ILA Creek Estate owners and lot
owners across from the pool.
8. ABC – It was mentioned that deeds for condos that have expanded
their fences need to reflect that the owner does not own the land
just because it is enclosed by the fence. Chris will contact Tom
Davies about this.
Meeting adjourned 8:27 P.M.
Next Board mtg. – Mon. January 17, 2005 – 7:15 at Mary’s