Members Present: Deborah Aker, Rick Levinson, Mary Buchanan, Brad
Fregger, and Betsy Kirkpatrick Absent: Chris
Meeting brought to order at 7:45 P.M. at Rick’s. Minutes of January
22, and February 19(no quorum), 2004 meetings approved.
1. Oak Wilt – Rick spoke to the TX Dept. of Forestry man, Eric
Beckers, who came out and looked at the oak wilt infected tree in
Goldenwood. He agreed to come and look at the trees in Radiance.
2. Lighting at Royal & Crystal Garden Homes steps – Illumination
Texas Harvey investigated further and found there is no way to use
low voltage lights that is controlled by sensors from 4 different
directions. He can install sensor activated focused floods. The
Board voted to have him go ahead and install low voltage ground
lights at the RGH steps by both Lary’s and Myer’s homes with a $1,200
max. Lary’s and Myer’s power will be tapped for a minimal electric
draw which can be compensated with a $10/yr. credit to their POA
dues. A plan for the CGH steps will be presented to those homeowners
3. Financial Report – January financials were accepted. Federal
taxes fell from +$600 last year to $80 in 2003 due to the liquidation
of all the CD’s for road and septic work.
4. Pool Report – Eli will pressure wash and stain the pool deck,
drain the pool, and replace all underwater light bulbs. Jeannine
Christensen has been trained as his assistant.
5. Septic Report – The lift station back-up pump will be purchased
after Bill C. and Roger research the best pump for the price. Roger
is maintaining the septic field behind Hanson’s home and is repairing
the rim around the manhole
6. Invitation to Join Radiance – Rick heard back from Tom Davies that
the Board would simply have to file with the Hays Co. Courthouse so
the agreement would be attached to the property. After Tom approves
the invitation, it will be mailed to ICE owners and lot owners across
from the pool.
7. Meeting start time change – Board Meetings will now begin at 7:45
on the 3rd Thursday of each month.
Meeting adjourned at 9:20 P.M. Next Board mtg. -Thurs. April 15, 2004
– 7:45 at Mary’s
Mary Buchanan RPOA Secretary