Radiance Property Owner’s Association Board Meeting – March 19, 2007

Present: Rick Levinson, Saismatie Bagnola, Mary Buchanan, Deborah
Aker and Troy Maynor
Absent: Chris Lagarde

1. Meeting called to order at 7:48 P.M at Sais’. Minutes of the
February 19, 2007 meeting approved as read.
2. Septic – Mary will find out which company we used last for septic
clean out and have the tanks that need emptying done. She will ask
how often we need to add “septic helper”.
3. CHG Lighting – Six lights are now operational but need some
tweaking. We will put lower wattage bulbs in some and add shields and
sensors.
4. Pool opening – In preparation for the 2007 Pool season, Chris will
send out flyers to GW, GWW, and Rim Rock by April 1. Jeanine will
send out the opening letter to all past members offering a $50 rebate
if they bring in a new member.
5. Kew purchase agreement – The final draft was approved and is ready
for them to sign.
6. Utility box enclosures – Troy urged the Board members to look
around Austin to see what other possibilities we might want to look
at for replacing the rest of the boxes. Deborah suggested that one
side be on a hinge so anyone needing to get into the boxes could do
so more easily. Troy asked the Board to go by the second house on
the right on Nutty Brown to see how they made a wall of hardiplank.
He thinks that might be a more economical solution to enclosures.
7. Financials – The Board reviewed and approved the January financials.
8. Founders Tree bench – The idea of simple placing large rocks under
the tree for a bench was suggested. This would be an inexpensive and
more natural way of creating seating there.
9. Road edge trees – The Board approved paying Troy $100 to remove
all overhanging branches in Radiance that could be torn off by
passing trucks. He will seal the cuts.

Meeting Adjourned at 8:45 PM.
Next Board meeting – Wed. April 18, 2007 – 7:30 at Mary’s
Respectfully Submitted,
Mary Buchanan RPOA Secretary

Posted in Board Minutes.