Present: Rick Levinson, Mary Buchanan, Deborah Aker, Troy Maynor, Sais Bagnola
Absent: Chris Lagarde
1. Meeting called to order at 7:35 P.M at Mary’s. Minutes of the September 17, 2008 meeting were approved as amended.
2. ABC question – Through discussions with Lynne Levinson, co-chair of the ABC, it as clarified that it is not the role of the ABC to enforce the Covenants but that of the RPOA Board. She reported that the ABC has developed a mission statement.
3. Repair pump for Lift Station – One of the 2 new pumps at the lift station has already burned out. Roger Kew will take this up with the company it was purchased from as it is still under warranty.
4. CD’s combined and renewed – Two CD’s were combined into a new one for $20,000 for 18 months at 3.25%.
5. Trespasser – Rick read a letter he is going to have our lawyer write and send to the owner of the car (James Dunn) that has been seen at the pool repeatedly the last few years. When confronted, the young man driving it admitted proudly that he had been jumping the fence for many years and intended to continue. The letter states that any further trespassing will result in notification of the Sheriff’s office and prosecution.
6. New printer/copier/fax – The board authorized $250.00 for the purchase of a new printer/fax/copier for RPOA use.
Meeting adjourned at 9:05 P.M.
Next Board meeting – Monday, November 17, 2008 – 7:30 P.M at Mary’s
Mary Buchanan RPOA Secretary