Present: Rick Levinson, Saismatie Bagnola, Mary Buchanan, Deborah
Aker, and Troy Maynor
Absent: Chris Lagarde
Guest: Cliff Finley
1. Meeting called to order at 7:45 P.M at Mary’s. Minutes of the
August 22, 2007 meeting approved as amended.
2. The 2008 RPOA Budget was developed with Cliff Finley’s financial
spreadsheet and expertise. No increase in dues will be necessary!
3. Proposed improvements for future consideration include: fill road
cracks, place fill dirt behind ribbon curbs, flush toilet at pool,
cover and extend shade structure at pool, pool deck replacement with
permanent decking material, continue with utility box replacement,
riding mower/tractor purchase, entrance security light at pool.
4. Dog issues – The Board reviewed compliance with loose dogs. Rick
reviewed legal options discussed with our attorney.
5. RPOA Insurance – Our insurance company conducted a study of our
community and found 2 concerns: depth markers on the top of the pool
deck; ground fault protection for underwater lights at pool. Mary
will make sure these two points are corrected.
6. Tree Trimming – Angelo trimmed most of the trees limbs overhanging
the roads. To save money, he did not haul the cut limbs to the branch
pile. Mary will contact Martin and Andrew to see if they are
interested in moving them.
Meeting adjourned at 9:00 P.M.
Next Board meeting – Wed. November 15, 2007 – 7:30 P.M.