Present: Rick Levinson, Saismatie Bagnola, Mary Buchanan, Deborah Aker, and
Chris Lagarde, Troy Maynor
1. Meeting called to order at 7:40 P.M at Sais’. Minutes of the May
30, 2007 meeting approved as amended.
2. Kew Agreement – The Board has decided to leave it as it is and act
on it on Dec. 31, 2007.
3. Pool – The Board voted to pay Jeanine $100 extra (making her pay
$750) for June as there were many extra hours involved with the
extremely wet weather.
There are only 13 non-Radiance members this pool season. It appears
that a solid roof of some type over the shade structure might be
beneficial for rain protection. There is a small leak in one of the
pumps that will need to be fixed.
4. Financial Report – Deborah will make arrangements to set up the CD
that rolls over in a few weeks. The financials for April, May, & June
were reviewed and accepted.
5. Chipper Day – When the temperature cool we will call a chipper day.
Meeting adjourned at 8:20 P.M.
Next Board meeting – Wed. August 22, 2007 – 7:30 at Sais’.