Present: Rick Levinson, Saismatie Bagnola, Mary Buchanan, Deborah Aker, and
Absent: Troy Maynor
1. Meeting called to order at 7:48 P.M at Mary’s. Minutes of the
April 18, 2007 meeting approved as amended.
2. Non – Profit Corporation report to the State of Texas – Mary had
received a verification form from the State to fill out and return
giving current Board member’s names and addresses. A $5 fee is
3. Pool Report –
*Pool Aide has installed the “Vac Alert” as required by state law.
It is a device that will automatically shut down the pumps should
something or someone plug the system.
*The pool is having some algae problems with all the rain and J9 is
brushing and treating it to stay on top of it.
*The newly power-washed, sanded and stained deck is looking very good.
*13 Radiance keys ($30) and 9 Friends keys ($415) have been sold.
This number is very low. Hopefully the Pool Flyer recently sent out
to GW, GWW, Rim Rock, Fieldstone Loop, Bear Creek Estates, and Fox
Run will bring in more new members to help defray the ever-mounting
4. Financial Report – The Board reviewed the February and March
financials and they were approved. Rick remarked that it is amazing
how quickly we have gotten out of the red in our Roads and Septic
Escrows since depleting them.
5. Utility Box Replacements – Troy will draw up some plans for
various ways to update the aging boxes and present them at the
October GM Meeting.
6. Kew Lot Agreement – Rick will get with Roger and Judy regarding
7. CGH Lighting – Troy will add the additional sensors and shields.
Next Board meeting – Wed. June 27, 2007 – 7:30 at Sais’ with peach pie!