Present: Rick Levinson, Mary Buchanan, Chris Lagarde, Deborah Aker, Betsy Kirkpatrick Guests: Roger Kew, Troy Maynor Absent: Brad Fregger
1. Meeting brought to order at 7:35 P.M. at Mary’s. Minutes of the January 17, 2005 approved as amended.
2. Pool Report ‚Äì New entrance gate deco – Betsy reported that Logan has all the leaves done. The Board approved spending $200 for more metal to continue his work. New pump timers were purchased for $135 plus $37 for Bill C. to install them. The old timers (originals) were not working. Jeanine has taken over pool management. Mary will see if she feels we need to train a back-up person for her.
The Board will meet at the pool soon to decide what to do about changing the security lighting of the parking lot.
3. Lighting of steps ‚Äì The low voltage bulb in the new light by Lary’s steps continues to burn out after 4 weeks max, even when the bulb is not touched while installing it. Rick will talk with Nathan the electrician about the this when they discuss a trial set up of lighting at Crystal Garden Homes.
4. Septic Lift Station ‚Äì Roger presented the reasons that the RPOA needs to purchase 2 new grinder pumps ($3000 for all materials). It has to do with the number of phases that the old pump has. New pipes and electrical box will also be needed. The Board approved spending up to $4,000 for the renovations. Roger will purchase the parts and do the work.
It was brought to Roger’s attention that the manhole on Royal Way has deteriorated to such an extent that septic odors are leaking out. The Board approved $400 to re-cement it.
5. Utility Fence ‚Äì See attached drawings ‚Äì The Board approved spending up to $800 for construction of a prototype enclosure by John Burgess‚Äô drive. Metal poles will support the fence made of hardiplank 1X4’s and treated wood for the rails. Troy will install the fence this week. It is the largest utility area in Radiance to be enclosed. The rest (15 + Finley’s new one (and Lia’s 2)) are smaller and will be less expensive.
6. Overdue ICE Road use fees ‚Äì A lot owner in ICE is 13 months delinquent on road use fees. Mary has written them requesting payment. If none is received, our lawyer will contact them.
7. Chipper Day ‚Äì Sat. April 2 was set as chipper day. Mary will contact the rental co. to reserve the 12‚Äù unit and have it delivered.
8. Hayride/Chili Cook-off ‚Äì Set up will be at 2:00 this Sat.
Meeting adjourned 9:10 P.M.
Next Board meeting. – Mon. March 21, 2005 – 7:30 at Betsy’s.
Respectfully Submitted, Mary Buchanan RPOA Secretary